So, why am I so excited to be staying home instead of hanging out with some wonderful bloggers, listening to fabulous speakers, and receiving swag? I have many reasons but here are my Top 10:
1. I get to help my Shaunsito practice walking and watch as he giggles hysterically even when he falls!
2. I get to catch up on my “cuddle time” with my two favorite Shauns…Shaunsito y Papi Shaun
3. Extra time to shed the baby weight…okay you caught me, it’s no longer baby weight but Chick-Fil-A weight! Can I help it that I love french fries, chicken tenders, and sweet tea? My little peanut helps me out with this on his play mat. We do Mommy & Baby Yoga! We love it!
4. Gives me the opportunity to cozy up to Cozi , finally be able to plan dates with my husband, events for the whole family in the next few weeks and just get organized!
5. Allows me to be able to nurse my son without feeling worried that I may be offending someone because I am breastfeeding and participate in the #NonBlogHerParty and meet more phenomenal bloggers without this worry.
6. Being able to silently watch my sleeping son and hubby and just take it all in. I am lucky.
7. I can continue working with my son to say his first word. Mami has $20 riding on this son, so make sure it’s Mami and not Papi first! 🙂
8. We’ll get to go to church where all the women will ooh and ahhh over Shaunsito while he reaches his arms out to them to be carried/held. My angel has no shame and knows how to wrap the ladies around his pinky already. We are in trouble.
9. I get to take Shaunsito to a Yummy Spoonfuls Meetup where we’ll get to learn about healthy ways to eat, organic foods, and other wonderful information so that I can raise my son and family to be healthy and strong.
10. And lastly, I am excited to stay home with my family because one look at this beautiful face and how in the world can you resist? I love you mi hijito!