With the month of May coming to an end this is the perfect time for us to talk about and celebrate Pet Month! One thing that you will notice here on my blog is that I do an awful lot of talking about my son, my niece, my nephews, and children in general. Since this is a parenting website that makes perfect sense, right? But our family added a furry friend to our household and she has become a part of huge part of the family. In July of 2014 we adopted THE SWEETEST Australian Shepherd/Labrador Retriever mix and named her Sugar!
- Fresh meat is the 1st ingredient (human grade and carefully tested)
- Meat meals or fish meals is the second ingredient (high in protein)
- Minimal ingredients
- No fillers (corn, wheat, soy, glutens, etc.)
- No by-products (no renderings)
- All Natural – no artificial colors, dyes, or preservatives
- The finest quality grains or grain free recipes (oats, barley, rye, etc.)
- Made in the US with no Asia sourced ingredients
Not only are the benefits to your dog great (see below) but BJ Members typically save over 25% vs. name brand super premium pet foods. I don’t know about you but I love a good deal AND in case you didn’t know, BJ’s also has in-store coupons so imagine that savings now!
- Feed less – superior nutrients and no fillers means dogs eat less
- Weight loss – superior nutritional value means dogs eat less
- Easily digested – quality ingredients are more easily absorbed and processed
- Reduced allergies – elimination of fillers, artificial colors, and chemical additives
- Pet food safety – testing of ingredients, processing and final packaged product
Don’t forget, you can also pick up a *FREE BJ’s 60 Day Membership to try out all the great products at really great prices! *Expires 7/5/15
And thanks to BJ’s we have an AWESOME GIVEAWAY for a $50 VISA GIFT CARD.
Just ENTER the RAFFLECOPTER below for your many chances TO WIN!
In the comment section below, tell us what you love most about your pet!